Elevator Pitch

Hey! My name is Hans Abadi; I was born and raised in Jakarta, Indonesia, however, I spent the last 2 years studying abroad in China by myself in a program called United World College, where Prince Charles is our chairman for now and where there were 500 students that came from 101 different nationalities. Fortunately, I was selected as the soccer captain during my time and was apart of the student organization where I got to interact and be friends with a very diverse group of people. Also, I speak 3 different languages which are English, Bahasa Indonesia, and a little bit of Chinese. I would like to say that my strength lies in communication, leadership, and respect for diversity.

Comments

  1. Hey Hand, I am very impressed with your path. You have been exposed to a lot of different cultures during such a short amount of time. I do believe that this exposure would highly helpful with your business venture and also in you every day life. Leadership is definitely an asset that an entrepreneur should have to lead by example others, especially in the business environment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 30A - Final Reflection