Assignment 28A - The Exit Strategy

1. What's the exit strategy?

I don't look at this venture as something that I would do for the future. I believe in this venture because I do take into account the time, skill, and resources I have at this moment plus the opportunity that existed to come out with the idea of Alternative Travelling. If I'm lucky I would sell the entire business to someone, but looking at the nature of the business, I don't mind if the business just stops.

2. What you selected this particular exit strategy?

Because I believe that Alternative Travelling is a practice and transition from the bubble I always been living to the real world.

3. Does your exit strategy influence your business concept?

Involuntarily I would say yes. I don't really have a big ambitious about the business in controlling the market and so on, but you will never know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 30A - Final Reflection