Assignment 30A - Final Reflection

Final Reflection

1. High and Low as well as the greatest thing about the class. 
I really enjoy the way Profesor Pryor teach us because he is funny and very passionate about teaching us. The high during the class would be when I interview people about my business idea, to get out and actually speak to people about your idea is something that is scary yet fulfilling when you manage to get your message across. The low during the class would be when I forgot to submit my URL to Canvas.
2. Most formative experience
The most formative experience is when I began to reflect on my strength and weaknesses realizing how I could utilize and improve it at the same time. The most impactful thing is that I started enjoying reading more and more books.
3. Do you see yourself as an entrepreneur now?
This class didn't only gave me knowledge about being an entrepreneur, but it made me believe that I could be one and it made me braver in pursuing it now.
4. Recommendation for future students
Do this class during Junior or Senior year because you need sufficient knowledge about how the world works before joining the class. I wish I could retake the class again when I'm a senior.

Comments

  1. Hi Hans, great final reflection! I agree that the low for the class for me was forgetting to declare an assignment that I completed. It's so important to be tedious when completing this class. I'm glad you enjoyed reading the assigned books. I also enjoyed the books I read because they weren't books I would've chosen for myself and I learned a lot from them. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed this class so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment